- only use the Site according to the Terms and as permitted by the applicable laws and regulations of the United States,
- not use the Site in any manner that could cause damage to the network(s) or system(s) of the Foundation or any of the Foundation’s service providers,
- not use the Site in any way that could negatively impact other Users’ or Donors’ rights or positive experience using the Site,
- not infringe on any other User’s, Donor’s, or third party’s intellectual property, confidentiality or other rights (including without limitation using a third party’s image, such as in a photograph, without obtaining that person’s prior consent for such use),
- not interfere with the security of the Site in any way, and
- not submit or post any false, misleading or inappropriate information related to the Site or any of its Users or Donors.
The Foundation shall be permitted at any time to do, and shall not be liable to any User, Donor or third-party for any claims arising from the Foundation’s election to do, any of the following activities:
- make changes to the Site’s content (including to any content that a User or Donor may upload to the Site),
- modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, including without limitation making modifications to the design, operational method and functionality, technical specifications, system(s) and other functions,
- take any measure that affects the Site’s accessibility when the Foundation deems such measure necessary for technical, maintenance, operational or security reasons, and
- provide links to any third party websites that are not owned or controlled by the Foundation for the sole convenience of Users or Donors.
- access to the Site and its resources will be uninterrupted, error-free or timely,
- the Site will operate at any particular speed or frequency, or
- the resources provided by third parties for inclusion on the Site will be accurate or reliable, and expressly disclaims any liability for such related claims.
For U.S. Donors
Donations made through this Site are completely voluntary. Donors do not need to establish an account to donate on the Site. A third-party payment processor (currently, Square) will use the credit card information you provide solely to process your donation. By submitting your donation, you consent to (1) this third-party payment processor’s and any associated bank’s use of this and related information solely for purposes of processing your donation, and (2) receiving a confirmation email that your donation has been received and processed and a formal donation receipt from the Foundation.
Once submitted, donations are not refundable. Should your transaction be declined by the third-party processor for any reason, the specifics of the transaction will be handled between the third-party processor, the financial institution and you. Declined transactions may be the result of insufficient funds, a compromised credit card that was cancelled, a closed account, or a financial institution’s discretion.
The Foundation strives to respect and carry out the wishes of all Donors through the Site by making every reasonable effort to allocate donations in accordance with donor intentions. However, to comply with federal tax rules and regulations, the Foundation must retain the exclusive authority, discretion and legal control over all donated funds.
Donors are solely responsible for determining the tax treatment of any donations made on or pursuant to the Site, and should consult their own tax professionals regarding such tax treatment.
Content and Intellectual Property
This Site belongs to the Foundation and contains content and information that belongs to the Foundation or is licensed to the Foundation by its third-party service providers. You agree that the Site and such content belongs exclusively to the Foundation or its third-party service providers, as applicable, and that you neither have nor will acquire any ownership rights to this Site and such content. Use of this Site and its content other than as allowed pursuant to these Terms is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users and Donors have the ability to submit or upload information and content to the Site. Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms, the Foundation will not have any rights with respect to such submitted or uploaded information and content.
Each User and Donor that uses this Site agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Foundation as well as their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents, harmless from and against any losses, costs, claims, demands, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of the User’s or Donor’s use of or inability to use the Site or its services, any alleged or actual violation of any of these Terms or the rights of any third parties, and any alleged or actual violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Use of this Site is at the sole risk of each User and Donor. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all warranties disclaimed. The Foundation will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages related to the Site or use of the Site.
In the event of any conflict between any of these Terms and any statement included elsewhere on the Site, these Terms shall govern.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho and each User and Donor that visits or uses this Site hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts located in Canyon County, Caldwell, Idaho.
State Specific Requirements
We welcome any questions about the Allona’s Angels program and this Site. Please direct any inquiries to: